Sunday, January 10, 2016

So, I Have A Guy...

I dare you to call him! 
Fear is a powerful thing. Fear grips you emotionally, physically and spiritually and holds on tight until you grab a hold of something bigger. That could be faith. That could be hope. That could even be love. However, does fear ever truly leave you after you decide to let go? What happens when you get a hairline fracture in your armor? Just like water, fear exploits the weak and slowly seeps back into your life until the dam breaks. Then you’re right back where you started and now more scared than you’ve ever been before. 

What if I told you I knew of an armor that is impenetrable? An army of a thousand men could aim their weapons at you, fire, and absolutely no harm would come to you. Would you believe me?

This armor can only come from one person (well, technically 3 – but I’ll fill you in on that later) and all you have to do is call him. His services include a new environment, identity, food, shelter, a guide for your new life, and shoulder for you to lean on. However, he won’t do all of this for free. Come on, who would? There is a payment, but it’s more than manageable. 

He only requires a sincere thank you and asks that you spread the word so he can help others flee from fear as well.

I met Him about 2 years ago when I was drowning in debt and sorrows and I couldn’t tell up from down. I was successful to those who saw me, but my life was in ruins. I had enough emotional baggage to last a lifetime, and the fear of the unknown gripped my body so tight; sleep and breathing seemed hard at times. Like the stories I’ve heard before me, He quickly swooped in and stated some changes had to be made. He gave me a new identity, moved me to a new city, found me a new job, gave me a support system, provided me with a daily guide for my new life, and gave me a shoulder to lean on through it all. I’ve heard stories of Him my entire life, and I’m pretty sure I’ve met Him in passing a time or two. However, I never truly understood the stories until I had my own one-on-one encounter with him. 

So here I am, 2 years later and I must say that I owe everything to Him. He even purchased my new armor to wear and I couldn’t help but smile when He told me it came with a lifetime guarantee.  

So, are you interested? A life of fear is no way to live and there is an out. Why not take it?

You see, He has this “refer a friend” program and If I bring you to Him, he’ll never forget it when I have another crisis. Ultimately, it just makes Him happy, and that’s the least I can do after everything He’s done for me. 

He has multiple phone lines, and unlimited minutes, BUT He is a busy man. So if you call Him and get put on hold, just stay on the line and He’ll be with you shortly. I had to wait too, but it wasn’t for long. 

So help yourself AND me out by giving him a call. Or if you’re a bit shy like I was, text him at 53787. The crazy part - His number also spells out his first name…

JESUS.