Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Book Review: How to Become CEO by Jeffrey Fox

For those of you who have an Uncle or Grandfather who constantly offers unsolicited, blunt advice about succeeding in Corporate America, you will love How to Become CEO by Jeffery Fox. 

This book is a quick read and contains a ton of advice I would consider common knowledge for any business professional. Although easy and somewhat predictable, it's still a good read. Don't let the two page chapters fool you. Jeffery doesn't beat around the bush with any of the topics and although I found it quite annoying at times, he somehow still connected with me on a personal level. Soon after reading, I found a notebook and started revising the steps to achieve my personal and professional goals.

 I see this being that book on your shelf that you refer to maybe once or twice a year because you want to recall a quote you read!